Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Texans, you are about to experience the worst potholes many of you have ever seen. Make sure your tire pressure is correct for your vehicles, drive slowly, give plenty of distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you, and don’t trust puddles. Stay Safe!
2. We all know about CTRL + C, CTRL + V. But how about WIN + V instead of CTRL + V. It brings up the clipboard and lets you paste anything that has been copied previously. Super useful when copypasting different stuff multiple times.
Article continued below
3. It’s okay to admit when you are wrong, nobody will judge you. In fact, most people will have more respect for you and see you as more humble and intelligent. If you keep pretending you are right even when it is obvious you are wrong you will end up looking arrogant and stupid.
4. Employers put “entry-level” in job titles to trick applicants into accepting less pay. If the “entry-level” job requires you to have significant experience, demand more than starting pay.
5. If you’re at a hotel and have to call 911, call from the hotel phone. The front desk is immediately alerted of your emergency call and will also check in on you to make sure things are ok.