Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you don’t have or start a regular workout routine around the house, don’t spend your money on the newest, greatest work out machine out there. The machine will not give you the ambition to workout. Start a routine first and add the machine when are dedicated to working out.
2. Don’t have blind loyalty to a corporation you work for. There is nothing wrong with loving your job or the work you do, but understand that corporations don’t reward loyalty.
You are a number in an equation. If they need to balance the equation they will remove your number. You should always keep your options open for a better opportunity.
Article continued below
3. Your hobbies are your hobbies for a reason, let it be a thing of comfort, and not a chore or a burden.
4. If someone in your family is the “designated picture taker” make sure you snap some candid shots of them. Often they are missing from most photo albums and later in life it can make all the difference having them included.
5. If a company offers you a temporary position with the potential for a full-time position at the end of your agreed-upon time of temporary work, then ask them for the details of the full-time position. At that point, you can tell whether or not there really is a full-time position available.