Love does not see any distance. The history tells, love always gets stronger, while two lovers live at distance. Ancient Indian poet Kalidas wrote poetry called meghdut on the same line thousand years ago. In his poetry the Yaksha Kumar (Man) send a love message to his dearest one by the way of moving clouds.
In the present time, circumstance does not allow people to live together, so Valentine is the only way to showing your affection with your partner on this very special day. If you live in Chicago and last year your love one gets shifted to New Jersey for sixth month training.
In February, if you are busy with your present office work and not able to go to New Jersey to celebrate valentine day with your spouse. Despite of this if you want to celebrate the auspicious occasion and you want to give something special to your dearest one you must takes extra care for that because distance make the difference to take care of her emotions and attachments. In this modern world, there are lots of ways and means are open to send soft messages cards. You can send flower across the border at your choices by just logon to any b2b site. In spite of how far away from each other, there are lots of things you can do for your dear one. Here are some ways to express your love to your dearest one at distance.
- Send Valentine Card available on the Internet through various websites
- Send a bouquet of flowers to your lover’s place via special delivery or send flower online.
- Set message via telephone services as wakeup call for Valentine’s morning, ensuring that the first words your lover hears on Valentine’s Day are either “I love you”.
- Send singing Valentine mail to surprise your sweetie at home or at work place.
- Send packets of chocolates, candy along with your recent photograph.
- Send the love letter or putting together a Valentine’s scrapbook to send to your lover the following day.
- Send a poem you wrote yourself.
- Schedule a chat via messenger toward the end of the evening
- Promise your dearest one to plan a trip for a weekend to enjoy belated Valentine’s Day.
- Give surprise gift like diamond ring, watch or jewellary to your spouse while you meet at weekend.
- In case your spouse has every, consider a gift certificate as a special gift of her choice.
Distance does not make any difference; you can enjoy your Valentine with equal emotions with your love heart. I believe, this may get more closer with your love one. Enjoy a great day with your love at distance and promise her to touch her emotions in the next meeting. Have a Great Valentine both of you.