Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. National Parks are a reminder of what the country could’ve looked like if it weren’t for humans.
2. Most people probably apologize unnecessarily more often than they apologize when it is necessary.
3. If there was an award for the most skeptic person, the most skeptic person might not accept the award.
4. Of all the animals to make candies based off of, worms were a strange choice.
5. It would make way more sense if a bachelor party was something celebrated the night before a divorce instead of the night before a wedding.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Skirts won’t be popular in communities without gravity.
7. People who are bad at spelling probably have more secure passwords.
8. Gucci is what poor people think rich people wear.
9. Taking down “lost pet” signs is either a great moment or a terrible one.
10. With deepfake becoming as convincing as it is, there could come a day where we may be able to choose the actors we want to see in movies.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Someone who says “I’ll be there in 3 minutes” will probably be quicker than someone who says “I’ll be there in a minute”.
12. If we ever colonize on other planets and Earth is destroyed, there will inevitably be “No-Earther” conspiracy theorists within a decade.
13. Water is never truly yours, it’s just your turn to drink it.
14. Faking your own death is the only way to know who would come to your funeral and also assuring no one would come to your actual funeral.
15. When the banana bread gets moldy, you’ve wasted the bananas twice.