Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you need to leave immediately and have no time to pack clothes due to a natural disaster, abusive SO, or whatever reason just grab your dirty laundry hamper.
2. Struggling to find a thoughtful gift for a guy? Pay attention to small things that frustrate them.
3. When a baby is unhappy we understand they’re probably missing something basic: food, water, sleep, warmth, etc. This is true of you, too. If you find yourself unexpectedly in a bad mood, chances are it’s a simple fix.
4. Learn how to convince people by asking questions, not by contradicting or arguing with what they say. You will have much more success and seem much more pleasant.
5. When renting housing, buy yourself a new shower head.