Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Your company didn’t know you existed before you applied and won’t notice you when you’re gone. Take care of yourself.
2. If you want to read a book, or need a book for a class but don’t want to spend a bunch of money, go to archive.org.
Article continued below
3. To ace any class, audio record the lectures while taking quick HANDWRITTEN notes simultaneously. Listen to the audio while reviewing the notes before the exam, it will work wonders for your learning and memory.
Ask for permission before recording the lectures.
4. Do NOT pour hot or even warm water on your windshield to outsmart the storm and melt the frost/ice quickly. It will crack your windshield.
5. If your kids leave markers open all night and they dry up, don’t throw them out. Dip the tip in water for a minute or two and then close them up for a few hours and they’ll be good as new.