Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Always tell a child who is wearing a helmet how cool you think their helmet is. It will encourage them to always wear it in the future.
2. Treat your ears nicely. Ears don’t repair themselves and earplugs to concerts are better than tinnitus for the rest of your life.
Article continued below
3. Choose your words and temperament carefully toward your kids. When you get older and mellow out, the things you said to them back then will still affect your relationship for life.
4. If someone grabs your iPhone and you have FaceID enabled, you can prevent them from unlocking it (by pointing it at your face) by saying, “Hey Siri, whose phone is this?” That phrase will cause Siri to disable FaceID, and the only way to unlock your phone will be via the passcode.
5. If your power is out and you want to check if your neighbors were affected too, just look for WiFi signals around you. No signals = they’re out too.