Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If someone commits a trivial mistake in their English, it’s not a big deal and doesn’t form the basis to invalidate their point.
People often ridicule the grammatical or other mistakes in people’s English to invalidate their point. Chances are they noticed it too and simply don’t care. Their point still stands stall if it’s coherent enough, anyone going out of the way to comment on their mistake is either losing the argument or are too immature to engage in one.
It’s very common in the Indian subcontinent.
2. Automated temperature scanners are practically tablets. They record video and audio that can be monitored live or saved.
Practically be mindful of what you say or do around them. Also, even if the screen is turn off the camera and microphone are still operational.
Article continued below
3. Many dishwashers have filters that need to be pulled out and cleaned.
Many dishwashers have filters that need to be pulled out and cleaned regularly, especially if you don’t rinse your dishes. Some are very easy to access, a quick twist, and rinse/light scrub with a brush and they’re good to go. Other filters are deeper in the dishwasher and require you to take the dishwasher apart. Other dishwashers don’t have filters you can access. Check your manual or YouTube for videos on how to clean your dishwasher filter.
4. If you have an Android phone you can download the adblocker ublock origin when using Firefox Nightly.
Ads are annoying and intrusive, especially on mobile devices. With Ublock origin, you can browse the web without being bombarded with annoying ads or interfaces on your mobile device.
5. There is an app called “Continuous Speed Test” that runs auto speed test at regular intervals throughout the day and make a list of them. Hope this helps next time you want to argue with your ISP about speed you get.