Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you’re dropping somebody off at their home, make sure that they are able to get in before you drive away.
Stay safe out there.
2. If you’ve seen a “Missing person” poster and you have info about the missing person, don’t report it to any phone number/person mentioned in the poster, always contact the authorities . You don’t know if the poster was made by a stalker or someone who is intending to hurt the missing person.
3. I accidentally discovered that if you add cold water to the bowl first, then the pancake mix, and let it sit a minute before whisking, you will get fluffier pancakes.
4. If someone is going through a hard time/crisis (death in the family, etc.) don’t call and ask, “How can I help?” Instead, suggest some things you are willing to do: “Can I pick up some groceries for you/walk your dog for a few days/send over a casserole/babysit your kids? and etc.”
5. Don’t share the goals you’re working towards on social media until you’ve achieved them. If you reward yourself before even getting started, your chances of hitting your goals significantly decrease.