Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Put a mirror behind you at the counter or at your desk. This way angry customers who approach you will have to see themselves in the mirror behind you and the chances of them behaving irrationally lowers significantly. No one wants to see themselves act like one.
2. Don’t wait around for others. Make your own plans and stick to them. Don’t be the person who never gets out just because nobody else can go with you.
3. Be mindful of poorer friends when suggesting splitting the bill equally in a restaurant. Some people will choose cheaper options because they’re on a budget.
4. Finish your degree even if you ultimately wont go into your studied field. Future employers may simply pay you more for having a degree.
Obviously, there are limitations to this, but dropping out with only a few accredited hours remaining could be more financially burdening than just finishing given the potential loss of future revenue.
5. Don’t be afraid to lose people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you.