In our days, finding a life partner is a very hard to do although online communities in this area are in a large number. The problem with these communities is that they are filled with insincere people that you can’t trust. The problem remains the same for the so-called “Muslim marriage websites“. The society is suffering tremendous changes and the influx of reverts to Islam affects many of the Muslims as they don’t have the same opportunities as the rest when it comes down to choosing a life partner. Statistics show that the traditional route for Muslims as far as choosing a partner is concerned brings not so great results as many of them remain unmarried after they reach 30.
For this particular reason, on the Internet there are some websites that have been created to fill this important gap and help Muslims get together in a trustworthy environment with no potential risks like fake profiles and other similar issues. Quality websites allow users to create a very complex profile where they can make a small description of themselves: hobbies, passions, education and other similar aspects that define a person. This will help finding the perfect match easier and fortunately, very fast. Once a visitor has finished editing his profile, a summarized version will be posted on the website while the full profile will only be available upon request by other members of the website. Muslims have now the possibility to find their life partner using these websites where joining is free but the “request for contacts“option is only available for the gold members of the website.
These websites have a very specific goal: facilitating Islamic marriages for those people that are looking for such a marriage and they will do everything in their power to provide satisfactory results to their members so that more and more Muslin families will be born in a loving and caring environment. The process for such websites is quite simple, as follows:
• Visitors first have to enter their e-mail address on the homepage to receive the link to the website’s online profile.
• Step two is about filling the profile with as much information as possible so that the chances of finding the perfect match will be higher.
• Once the visitor finishes filling out his profile, the details will be added to the website’s database.
• Depending on the website, on one of the days of the week, the user will receive an e-mail with potential matches.
• If a user requires more details about a certain member, he has the possibility to ask for a full profile (along with a photo) of that specific member.
• Afterwards, if the user finds that profile interesting he will contact the administrator of the website who will contact the member on his behalf.
• The contacted member will receive an “interested member” e-mail with the users’ full profile attached to it. After this step, it is up to the contacted member to reject or respond.
All thing considered, such websites that facilitate Muslim marriages aren’t hard to use and the results can be not only great but they can come in a very short period of time. The key is to fill out the profile with as much information as possible so the likelihood of finding a match will be higher.